December 28, 2011

Christmas Craziness, Candies & Cariños

Seems BB was a good girl this year and got lots of goodies!  JU SO FONII!!!  You can lift your jaw from the floor now.  Ok, Si, bueno, we'll be grateful for Mr. Kringle's oversights and failing memory and thank him for the gifts allright?  Apparently the dear man in red saw my Merry Christmas Mambo (aka locura shopping/shipping) and found it in his heart to award me.  The bounty was beautiful and plenty this year.


Caramelos from my Sweetie, my children, and a contest from Little Debbie's.  
Proof I'm loved just as I am.  
 ; P~~~~



A Babushka Doll w/lavender and jewelry inside from my friend Phoebe.
How great, perfect and aprobo is that?
: )


And speaking of dolls- for my Pocahontas Collection (yes, I collect Disney's Pocahontas)
Sweetie outdid himself by recordando my giddiness when I saw this on the DisneyStore site


Oh yes he did!  And she sings!!  Oh yes she does!!!

♪♫♪  : D  ♪♫♪


And then, because I couldn't be with them in Miami this year, my children gave me the best present of all.  They made sure I had pictures, many pictures of my grandbabies. 


Being Sweet
La Tata, Rinquincaya y PicaPica


My 4 Little Loves

La Princesa, El Dr., PicaPica y Rinquincaya



Making Sweets


 

El Dr.'s 1st Gingerbread house.


Being Silly

 




Singing Silly






Being Precious






Hoping that the season brought you cheer and above all- Amor.




Babushka Besos a todos.  Cuidensen.




Bohemian Babushka
Bohemian Babushka

Groovy Spanglish speaking Grandma of 6 who loves life and all its adventures. Motivational while still keeping it real, Babushka shows how all things looked at with gratitude are good, and how to say to la vida- JU SO FONII!!!

6 comments:

  1. BB, your grandchildren are so adorable! You are blessed. <3 BTW, you had me at "Little Debbie's Contest!" :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ezzy;they sure are adorable and I am blessed many times over. Y si,including the blessings of Little Debbie's Christmas Tree Brownies- boy they were good. ; )

      BB2U

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. heje Cuidado- he's a real ladies man. ; )



      Thanks for commenting. BB2U

      Delete
  3. What a happy post and all those sweets make me want to have a piece of chocolate now. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias to you for your Gratitude Linky;it was fun reliving the holidays. BB2U

      Oh, and go ahead and have that chocolate- all calories consumed during the holidays (or while looking at pics of holidays)don't count in Babushka's Baile.

      Delete

Always remember- If someone doesn't see YOUR brilliance, just look at them, smile, and say- JU SO FONI!!!