April 18, 2012

Babushka's Booty

And Boy there's a lot of it!  Hispanics believe bigger is better and if you've got it share.  Oh si, we are a giving bunch and in Miami BB's booty was impresionante. 


BB's Hispanicize 2012  Booty



Que???  What did you think BB was talking about??  Oh.  JU SO FONII!!!

Ok, si, bueno...

 that one  is impressive too, especially after a visit to Miami, but I was talking about



  and the great goodies attendees received.

As you can see from the picture there were many great sponsors and plenty of swag,
but this post will be a shoutout to the sponsors of the main events. 

In no specific order I gratefully list:



 They gave all of us 2 park hopper tickets- Oh si they did!!!

PLUS 
 BB received 4 adorable Mickey shaped chocolate dipped rice crispie treats
for 4  adorable grandbabies. 

Disney's details- ya can't beat it.



CLOROX

 


for their wonderful and slightly wacky
(think virtual bowling, scavenger hunts, etc.) reception party





The BlackBerry Black Carpet- National Latino Film Showcase.
Where we got to preview films, dance, drink and definitely be merry.

Yacht cruise anyone??






Mingling in a mansion- oh my!



Babushka's booty be bountiful, beautiful and bastante
because she dared to dream, dared to ask,
and dared to eat that extra helping of life!


How big is your booty??

; )



Babushka Besos a todos.  Cuidensen.
P.S.  Martinique my Muse informs me this will be the first in a series sobre Hispanicize2012.  
Of course this suits me perfectly as there were so many experiences,panels,and events! 
Let's just say Babushka is still bushed- but still so happy that I joined that baile.
Bohemian Babushka
Bohemian Babushka

Groovy Spanglish speaking Grandma of 6 who loves life and all its adventures. Motivational while still keeping it real, Babushka shows how all things looked at with gratitude are good, and how to say to la vida- JU SO FONII!!!

16 comments:

  1. So great to meet you in person. You have such a wonderful sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAYL!! I was so glad to find out your wonderful blog is a true reflection of its' writer. You are a beauty, intense and intelligent- not to mention you keep BB busy retweeting you all day! ; ) Thanks for commenting.

      BB2U

      Delete
  2. There was definitely a lot of booty at Hispanicize. I missed all of the Disney swag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's what you get for being in such high demand! Besides, it's easier to keep Disney on the mind when you have 4 grandbabies. ;D

      BB2U

      Gracias for the comment.

      Delete
  3. you did rack up...LOL I got probably a quarter of it...LOL but that is because I was having too much fun and not collecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niña por favor! At my age, collecting is my #1 version of puro fun; I was in heaven!!!

      BB2U

      Ya veras. ; ) heje thx for the cute comment

      Delete
  4. Wow glad you had so much fun amiga! Maybe next year for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time Itzel and I know when you join me we'll be acabando!!!!

      BB2U

      Always looks forward to your comentarios- gracias.

      Delete
  5. OMG! Amiga arrasaste con todo! y yo que pensé que tenia mucho jajajaaa... Me dio mucho gusto conocerte! Disfruta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jehe No todo... but I sure tried!!

      Gracias por tu comentario.

      BB2U

      Delete
  6. What?! Did we attend the same conference? *lol* It looks like you struck gold, Amiga. I was so focused on the peeps that I didn't even notice all this swag. Que pena. I could use some of these goodies. : )

    It was a pleasure hanging with you, BB. You're like a breath of fresh air. Will look forward to more escapades at Hispz13! We need a countdown clock, don't we? Un abrazote y beso. And thank you for visiting me! That reminds me, I owe you an email address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ezzy!! You're right mujer, I did strike gold- found you and the others who were the best in including and welcoming esta vieja. Now as far as the swag.... why do you think BB always has that big Popa Coffee tote? ; )

      The pleasure truly was mine and I smile whenever I think of Hispanicize y las Muchachitas Maravillosas (my nickname for you girls). Gracias for the visit, the comment, and the comraderie.

      BB2U

      Delete
  7. Those Disney rice krispy treats look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JAHAJA From the glazed looks on my grandbabies' eyes I'd say they sure were!!

    Thanks for the comment & the follow.

    BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe that is one of the most vital info for me. And i'm happy reading your article. However should statement on some basic things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Just right activity, cheers
    Review my blog ; noblenet.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you. I'll be sure to review your blog- BB2U

      Delete