November 03, 2012

Pushing My Comfort Zone - Day 27 of SMCSF 30 Day blog challenge






A Universal Truth.

The situation or the subject may be different, but living, truly experiencing life, 
can only be done out of our Comfort Zone.


The exhilirating moments we overcame a fear, went beyond our self imposed limitations,
the situations we can look at and say

ESO!!!


Living life means always learning, growing and taking chances. 


Babushka won a trip via Ford Motor company because she pushed her comfort zone and in turn literally experienced true comfort and appreciation.
 I share with you a video BB made expressing the obvious manifestation of Pushing the Comfort Zone.







and BB would soooo rather be Pushing the Comfort Zone and say I lived
than get to be Pushing up the Daisies and wish I had.




Babushka Besos a todos.  Cuidensen.







Bohemian Babushka
Bohemian Babushka

Groovy Spanglish speaking Grandma of 6 who loves life and all its adventures. Motivational while still keeping it real, Babushka shows how all things looked at with gratitude are good, and how to say to la vida- JU SO FONII!!!

6 comments:

  1. that's so cool that by pushing your comfort zone you got a great reward. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way cool right? Very thankful for this obvious manifestation, but I can't help but wonder how many times have we done this and not recognized the rewards? Thanks for your comment nina.

      BB2U

      Delete
  2. BB, I absolutely loved your inspirational message in the video! It's a message that applies to everyone at any age. Sometimes life experiences may feel uncomfortable, but it's the only way to grow. We should not let this fear stop us from blossoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ESO!!! "applies to everyone at any age." Isabel, como siempre,gracias for coming by and adding so much with your dancing. 1000x BB2U

      Delete
  3. I think the video is great. I myself don't know a single thing about editing. So it all seemed good to me, you showed a lot of details and I love that. And that room is to die for, and I do know who the Carringtons are, and they got nothing on you BB.

    ReplyDelete

Always remember- If someone doesn't see YOUR brilliance, just look at them, smile, and say- JU SO FONI!!!