October 09, 2013

BB will Tumblr for ya!




HolaHolaHola My Beautifuls!


http://funny-pictures-blog.com/2012/01/06/cell-phone-ancestors/



Ok, esta bien, I'll admit it.  Babushka is not one for the latest tech fads and programs. BB three weeks ago got her first smartphone. Queee?? JU SO FONII!!! I had one of those antiquated contracts where you pay an extra $40 a month for data- you thought Babushka was actually going to pay that? Which reminds me, this current pay per month reception/phone isn't the best, so if you know a good one...  Continuing.

BB used to question the longevity of certain platforms- like Feibu and Tweety, but they're still here. Not only are they still here, but they're so fun- and addictive!! So addictive in fact, that when it's time to write a post Babushka has to close the Feibu and Hootsuite ( another winning platform that I couldn't live without- thanks Paula for the intro) or I'd never have the time to post.  Speaking of which, Sonia wanted to have a schedule, set days to post, which at first was ok.  Every Wednesday, and for the first year it was working. Then came Hispanicize and Babushka started bailando a little more and more. (Gracias to all my Hispanicize friends) Sonia then started scheduling BB's post twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Ok Buddy Boy, things were starting to really jump! Pero ahora, after the last Hispanicize Sonia wanted three times a week! Que que?? I was going through boxes of Dr. Scholl's insoles like chocolate!  Ok, si, maybe not that much, but you get my drift.  And then a forced slow down.

Babushka's only NOW catching up to July and we're already in October!  Wow and Woah.  Needless to say it's time to tell Sonia to chill; BB's playing DJ from now on.  I am taking the views and pasos of my learned friend, My Capitan Maria, and writing full posts on Babushka's Baile when Marti my Muse dictates it to be so, not when Sonia commands.  Jehe, as if Marti ever really let anyone else command, but that's another cuento alltogether.  So will this mean the slowing down of BB? Again, JU SO FONII!!! No My Beautifuls, Babushka will be dancing just as much, but shorter songs.  You'll see more of BB in Instagram, Pinterest and Babushka's new infatuation- Tumblr.  



Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya by CultureClub-Official


You didn't think I'd let this classic from my youth get by did you?  


Oh the fun!  

Here's hoping you'll continue the fun, enjoying Babushka's Baile and following with BlogLovin, RSS, Networked Blogs, or Google+.


Until the next spin of the disco-


Babushka Besos a todos. Cuidensen.



Bohemian Babushka
Bohemian Babushka

Groovy Spanglish speaking Grandma of 6 who loves life and all its adventures. Motivational while still keeping it real, Babushka shows how all things looked at with gratitude are good, and how to say to la vida- JU SO FONII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always remember- If someone doesn't see YOUR brilliance, just look at them, smile, and say- JU SO FONI!!!